Get your Ford Mondeo Radio Code in Minutes
Calculate your original code by entering your radio serial number Where do I find my serial?
Ford Mondeo radio code generator
Recover the original code of your Mondeo stereo quickly and efficiently.
Calculate the original radio key code for your Ford Mondeo by providing the serial number you can find on the radio screen or label. It works for any model in Mondeo cars such as 6000 CD (2004 - 2007), Sony (2005 - 2007), Ford Navigation (2008 - 2011), 4000, 5000 RDS (1999 - 2002), etc. All the codes generated are 100% genuine and working.
If you need any help to retrieve your code, find us on live chat or by email. Our team is very responsive and will be glad to guide you through the process.
Read what others have said about our service or leave your own review.
I went on to u tube watched a short clip this showed me how to find the serial no. There was a link to this site . This is excellent free quick and simple. thank you very much I no longer have to listen to my apprentice humming.
Perfect, worked first time.
100% works, genuinely don't know why you're doing this but thanks I was expecting to have to pay money.
hi it worked perfect
Perfect service. Instant code. No hidden costs
The serial number is a unique set of characters assigned to each radio. It is the only way to identify a radio unit and calculate it's code.
The serial can be found on the case side label or in some cases, on the screen. To see the details, confirm if you have any of the models listed below or none.
- Turn on the radio so that you can read "Code". If you read "Enter code" instead, see
- Press and hold buttons 1 and 6 for three seconds. With this, your unit starts scrolling different info for thirty seconds.
- The serial number is the last one shown and has this format: V plus six digits. Example: V100221.
To find the serial number of your Sony:
- Turn ON your radio
- Press and hold buttons 1 and 6 for several seconds to enter in service mode, time in which different info displays for 30 seconds.
- The serial number is displayed next to last, with this format: SOCD1XBV123456
Turn on your 4500 RDS unit and hold down buttons 2 and 6 until you see the serial number appear. Example: M123456
The serial number of any Ford radio model can be found on the label attached to the radio box. To see this label, you must partially remove the radio.
How to remove:
All radios have four extraction holes at sides. These are designed for use with extraction keys that we can order on Amazon or eBay. However, we can also remove it using something like four nails or the wire of a crushed hanger. How to remove a radio without special tools
Some 6000 CD units doesn't display the serial on the screen but all of them have their serial number written on the box label, which becomes visible when the radio is removed. To remove yours, you need the special removal keys, which you can find on Amazon or Ebay by searching for "6000 cd removal tools".
Once you have the keys, removing your stereo only takes a few seconds. How to extract 6000 cd radio
- Turn on the radio so that you can read "Enter code"
- Press and hold buttons 1 and 6 for a few seconds
- The serial number appears on the screen like this: FDD2004V123456
- Turn on the radio
- Press and hold buttons 1 and 6
- Different information begins to appear. The serial number appears last in this format: V plus six digits. Example: V102021
Some units display the serial differently. In the last ten seconds, identify and copy the sequence that comes after "SN" and starts like this: "FDMCA1EV1234". Besides, the two digits (i.e. "56") that are visible in the sequence next are also necessary. The full serial number would look like this: FDMCA1EV123456