Your code in 3 steps
Get your 4 digits radio pin in three simple steps. The calculation takes seconds! View video.
Find the serial number
Find the serial number of your Ford Focus radio by following the simple instructions: where to find the serial number.
Generate your 4 digits code
Enter the serial number into the calculator and follow the simple steps to generate your activation pin.
Activate your radio
Make the payment and receive the code instantly, after that, enter it on the radio to start enjoying your music again.
Enter Ford Focus radio code
- Turn your Focus radio ON and ensure you read 'CODE' on screen.
- Repeatedly press button 1 until you see the first digit of the code.
- Repeat the same process with buttons 2, 3 and 4 for the remaining digits.
- Press button 5 to submit the pin. Your radio should start working.
The most common doubts based on what the people ask us by chat.
You can't reset the radio key-code for your Focus, but you can retrieve the original code through this website from the unit serial number.
You can unlock the key code for Mk1 and Mk2 Focus models, such as Zetec, Ghia, C-Max, ST, LX. Most popular years 2006, 2007, 2009 and 2005.
It would help if you had a plastic tool and a screwdriver to remove your 2009 or newer navigation. Find how to do it in this Youtube video Remove Focus navigation
You need to remove the radio to find the serial for any radio model from 2004, 2003, 2002 or older and navigation units such as Travelpilot EX, FX and NX. The exception is the 4500 RDS EON model, which displays the serial by pressing 2 and 6 buttons. Newer models, from 2005, 2006, 2007 or later, such as 6000 CD and Sony, display the serial on the screen. See the exact information in find my serial section.
Most of the time, this happens because of replaced radio. To solve this, you need to get the serial from the current unit and use it to unlock the new key code.
You can use the key code provided on this website whenever you need it, as it is the original code for your radio.
Good evening. Days ago I had to replace the battery in my Ford Kuga car. When installing the new one, the radio had been misconfigured. Searching on the internet I found this website. In a few minutes I had the code. Phenomenal, fast and trustworthy. I have recommended it to my friends in case they have the same problem as me.Thank you.
Absolutely brilliant. Code worked perfectly arrived exactly when you said it would. Many thanks much appreciated. john wilson.
I received the code instantly and it works :)
got code for my ford transit 2009. worked fine. i just waited 48h and received code.
Receved free code in 48hours as it was in guidelines!
I love working with you, you don't disappoint, service me on time with 100% results, keep it up guys
Worked perfectly, would highly recommend and didn't cost me a penny, thanks
Great service from Alex
Great service, fair play!!
The serial number is a unique set of characters assigned to each Focus radio. It is the only way to identify a radio unit and calculate it's code.
The serial can be found on the case side label or in some cases, on the screen. To see the details, confirm if you have any of the models listed below or none.
To view the serial number on the screen, do the following:
- Turn on the radio so that you can read "Code". If you read "Enter code", see
- Press and hold buttons 1 and 6 for three seconds. With this, your unit starts scrolling different info for thirty seconds.
- The serial number is the last one shown and has this format: V plus six digits. Example: V100221.
Note If you cannot see your V plus 6 digits serial at last, that's because some units don't display it. In that case, see:
To find the serial number of your Sony:
- Turn on the radio
- Press and hold buttons 1 and 6 for several seconds to enter in service mode, time in which different info displays for 30 seconds.
- The serial number is displayed next to last, with this format: SOCD1XBV123456
The serial number of any Ford radio model can be found on the label attached to the radio box. To see this label, you must partially remove the radio.
How to remove:
All radios have four extraction holes at sides. These are designed for use with extraction keys that we can order on Amazon or eBay. However, we can also remove it using something like four nails or the wire of a crushed hanger. How to remove a radio without special tools
All 6000 CD units have their serial number written on the box label, which becomes visible when the radio is removed. To remove yours, you need the special removal keys, which you can find on Amazon or Ebay by searching for "6000 cd removal tools".
Once you have the keys, removing your stereo only takes a few seconds. How to extract 6000 cd radio
You can see the serial on the top and side label in this format: V or M plus six digits. Example: V002011 or M201000
- Turn on the radio so that you can read "Enter code"
- Press and hold buttons 1 and 6 for a few seconds
- The serial number appears on the screen like this: FDD2004V123456
- Turn on the radio
- Press and hold buttons 1 and 6
- Different information begins to appear. The serial number appears last in this format: V plus six digits. Example: V102021
Some units display the serial differently. In the last ten seconds, identify and copy the sequence that comes after "SN" and starts like this: "FDMCA1EV1234". Besides, the two digits (i.e. "56") that are visible in the sequence next are also necessary. The full serial number would look like this: FDMCA1EV123456