Ford Galaxy radio code calculator
Ford Galaxy original stereos come with anti-theft protection which is triggered every time there is any power interruption in the car. Most frequently, this happens when you change the battery, or it completely dies. Fortunately, retrieving the code is very easy today, and you can do it from your computer or phone. The most complicated part is finding the radio serial number (see details above). After this, enter it on the unlock form you can find on the top section of this page and calculate the code at the instant.
There is a small fee of 7.99 GBP for 6000 CD and Sony radios and 9.99 GBP for Navigation units. We offer a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our service.
The serial number is a unique set of characters assigned to each radio. It is the only way to identify a radio unit and calculate it's code.
The serial can be found on the case side label or in some cases, on the screen. To see the details, confirm if you have any of the models listed below or none.
- Turn on the radio so that you can read "Code". If you read "Enter code" instead, see
- Press and hold buttons 1 and 6 for three seconds. With this, your unit starts scrolling different info for thirty seconds.
- The serial number is the last one shown and has this format: V plus six digits. Example: V100221.
To find the serial number of your Sony:
- Turn ON your radio
- Press and hold buttons 1 and 6 for several seconds to enter in service mode, time in which different info displays for 30 seconds.
- The serial number is displayed next to last, with this format: SOCD1XBV123456
The serial number of any Ford radio model can be found on the label attached to the radio box. To see this label, you must partially remove the radio.
How to remove:
All radios have four extraction holes at sides. These are designed for use with extraction keys that we can order on Amazon or eBay. However, we can also remove it using something like four nails or the wire of a crushed hanger. How to remove a radio without special tools
Some 6000 CD units doesn't display the serial on the screen but all of them have their serial number written on the box label, which becomes visible when the radio is removed. To remove yours, you need the special removal keys, which you can find on Amazon or Ebay by searching for "6000 cd removal tools".
Once you have the keys, removing your stereo only takes a few seconds. How to extract 6000 cd radio
- Turn on the radio so that you can read "Enter code"
- Press and hold buttons 1 and 6 for a few seconds
- The serial number appears on the screen like this: FDD2004V123456
- Turn on the radio
- Press and hold buttons 1 and 6
- Different information begins to appear. The serial number appears last in this format: V plus six digits. Example: V102021
Some units display the serial differently. In the last ten seconds, identify and copy the sequence that comes after "SN" and starts like this: "FDMCA1EV1234". Besides, the two digits (i.e. "56") that are visible in the sequence next are also necessary. The full serial number would look like this: FDMCA1EV123456
out of 5. Based in 5 reviews
Code service not working, offered free radio code then told I must pay 7.99 to get it. Very disappointed
Thank you very much. Got my code and it works perfectly. Also I would like to say a big thank you for making this 100% free, that's very rare these days. Thanks to all
hi thanks for such a wonderful service it worked for my focus
Perfect service. Instant code. No hidden costs