Your safe code in a few steps
Activate your Audi radio in minutes in three simple steps.
Find serial number
The serial number identifies your radio, and you need it for the unlock. See where to find it.
Generate radio code
Use the calculator below to make the code calculation from your AUZ serial.
See details and make the payment to receive your original 4-digit safe code.
Audi radio code input
Can't you enter the safe code of your audio system? Follow these simple steps:
- Turn your Audi radio switch on.
- It is usual for "SAFE" to appear, but if it doesn't disappear after a few seconds, keep pressing the "RDS" and "SCAN" buttons until you see "1000". If the screen says "SAFE 2", you should leave the radio on for an hour.
- Press the button equivalent to 1 repeatedly until you enter the first code digit.
- Repeatedly press the button equivalent to 2 to enter the second digit.
- Do the same with the buttons equivalent to 3 and 4.
- Confirm the code by holding down the "RDS" and "SCAN" buttons.
The button "RDS" is "RBDS" for the Symphony model.
The most common doubts based on what the people ask us by chat.
A sticker in the trunk contains VIN, car model, and other details; However, it doesn't contain radio info, such as serial number or code.
If your radio asks you for the security code, the only way to use it again is by entering the original code.
out of 5. Based in 13 reviews
Very fast service
Radio code work great :)
Your code is not working
I was extremely sceptical but it actually gave me the right code.
it works and fast
It worked! Very quick and easy. Got the number immediately. After spending hours watching videos, calling dealerships and calling the 800 number.
THANKS HOPE WORK WITH YOU AGAIN
Scam did not get code
top service, emailed correct code after 10 min!
I bought a tt 2002 which came with locked radio. The seller did not know the code either but he lowered the price a bit thinking that I had to go to a dealer. Searched on google and found this site which did the job perfectly! Really recommended!
The serial number identifies your radio, and you can use it to do the code calculation.
The serial number appears at the bottom of the screen for the Navi units. For other models, find this number on the label attached to the side of the box, which you can see when you take out the radio. This number starts every time with AUZ letters; for Example, AUZ1Z2A3990001.2/2